Visitor FeedbackFor Any Brick and Mortar or Out of Home Business
On location, point of experience visitor feedback via their own cell phone.
Replaces comment cards.
Delivers lower maintenance costs, improved HSE, happier visitors – and no nasty surprises on social media.
Visitor Feedback Process
Feedback request via on location communication.
Immediate visitor response via their own cell phone or on site tablet.
Low scores and unhappy visitors trigger immediate SMS / Email alerts to staff.
Alerts tracked until completion – true closed loop feedback.
Visitor Feedback Signage
On location signage prompts the visitor to give feedback. They choose QR code, Web or SMS. No app needed – it works immediately on any cell phone or tablet.
Multiple Feedback Inputs
Means Maximum Visitor Convenience, Maximum Response Rates.
- Visitor gives feedback on their terms
- With a device, input and language they prefer
- For increased response rates
- And maximum flexibility for the business
1-Click Staff Alerts
Low scores, specific answers, even certain keywords trigger an alert to staff in seconds.
- The right staff get an alert in seconds (SMS/Email)
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the visitor
- Close the alert in 1-click
- This means happier visitors, higher standards
- …And no nasty surprises on social media
Private, Online Dashboard
Updated in real-time, shows location performance and Leaderboards.
All feedback data populates the dashboard:
- The right staff get to see performance
- For any or all locations
- Through interactive charts
- Location leaderboards
- And tracks all alerts until completion and close-out