On location, point of experience visitor feedback via their own cell phone.
Replaces comment cards.
Delivers lower maintenance costs, improved HSE, happier visitors – and no nasty surprises on social media.
Feedback via The Cell Phone – The Process
Visitor feedback request via on location communication eg. posters, table-talkers.
Immediate visitor response via their own cell phone or on-site tablet.
Low scores from unhappy visitors trigger immediate SMS / Email alerts to staff.
Alerts tracked until completion – true closed loop feedback.
Multiple Device Inputs
More convenient for the Visitor – More responses for the business.
1-Click Staff Alerts
Low scores, specific answers, even certain keywords trigger an alert to staff in seconds.
- The right staff get an alert in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the visitor
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier visitors
- …And no nasty surprises on social media
Private, Online Dashboard
Updated in real-time, shows location performance and leaderboardds
Visitor Feedback – The Return on Investment
The ROI is an aggregate of:
- Increase in visitor satisfaction and retention
- Improvement in operational standards
- Reduction of existing feedback costs
- Elimination of feedback analysis
- Improvement in maintenance cost
- Decrease in HSE exposure
- Reduction in online complaints
- Ready made ticketing and performance contract system