On location, guest feedback throughout their visit.
Increases guest satisfaction and helps boost Tripadvisor and Yelp scores.
Helps reduce online complaints.
- Theme parks
- Family entertainment centers (FEC)
- Water parks
- Other cultural attractions
Guest Feedback Anywhere – about Anything
Public attractions such as theme parks, family entertainment centers (FECs), aquariums, water parks, zoos and museums can benefit greatly from receiving timely and informative guest feedback. This, in turn, can be instrumental in their efforts to optimize their service, bolster guest satisfaction and improve Yelp and Tripadvisor scores.
Signage can be displayed around these venues that requests feedback from guests, who can then provide their verdict on their experience via the web, a phone call, SMS or QR code.
The resultant feedback is then collected in an online dashboard that helps the attraction to ascertain what it is doing well and where it must improve in order to meet the preferences and needs of guests.
Help Prevent Online Complaints:
- On the spot feedback means the business can immediately fix the issue
- And eliminate the HSE problem
- And connect with the guest
- Before they complain online
And Help Get More Testimonials:
- Happy guests (and only these!) are nudged to social media
- So you get more testimonials
- And no nasty online surprises before you have had a chance to fix them
Requesting Feedback via Signage
On location indoor or outdoor signage. Visitor selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
Feedback via Tablet also Enabled
1-Click Staff Alerts – within 15 seconds
Low score, photo upload or a keyword can trigger an immediate email or text alert to the right staff .
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the guest
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier guests
- Decreased Yelp or TripAdvisor complaints