What is Social Media Connection?
Opiniator monitors customer feedback in real-time. This means it knows immediately if a customer is happy or unhappy. Specifically, only the happy customers can be given a different ‘Thank You’ message and a request for online testimonial. The specific social media sites of the business are highlighted.
Why is it Important?
Segmented messaging in real-time can nudge a happy customer to deliver a testimonial, in addition to feedback. This means extra value is created at the time the customer is most content with the business – so most likely to deliver a great public review.
WHERE SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTION FITS IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTION
- Segmented messaging based on real-time customer feedback – any message – to nudge customers for additional activity
- Conversely, unhappy customers (determined by scores) are not presented with the social media links
- Any social media site(s) can be included
- Other activities include – go to landing page, watch a video, recruit for shopper research
- Final ‘Thank you’ message can include a download sheet so that Happy customers can get product sheets, maps, menus or sign up for a loyalty program.
- Also check out Yelp / Tripadvisor Guide