On location, healthcare feedback by patients during their visit, NOT after they have left.
Helps reduce online complaints.
Helps improve HIPAA scores and patient retention.
- Community Health Centers
- Medical Offices
- Urgent Care
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Patient Feedback Anywhere – Multiple Touchpoints
Stop Using Comment Cards:
- Too late for action
- After the visit
- Limited insight
- No action tracking to close the feedback loop
- No benefit to HCAHPS
Get In-Clinic Patient Feedback:
- So immediate action can be taken
- From any patient while they are there
- Before the patient leaves
- To fix the issue before it affects others
- And comprises your HCAHPS score
Requesting Feedback via Signage
On location signage. Patient selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
Healthcare feedback via Tablet also Enabled
Get Feedback at any Point in the Patient Journey
Get alerted – within 15 seconds if they are not satisfied via email or text alert to the right staff .
- While waiting
- Post treatment
- Patient rounding
- Staff feedback
- Facility tour
- Restroom feedback
- Staff courtesy
- Waiting times
- Quality of provision
- Cleanliness of the facility
- Quality of care by provider
- Liklihood to recommend to others