What are Multiple Feedback Inputs?
Customer feedback can be delivered on their terms using a device they are familiar with and an input they prefer. They can choose from SMS, Phone call, Web / QR Code. We include all phones, not just smartphones, and all devices – no app or other download needed.
Why are They Important?
The easier and more convenient for the customer to give feedback – the higher the response rate for the business and more data collected. Feedback is on their terms which means they select their own device, their own input type, their own language and if the feedback is anonymous.
WHERE MULTIPLE FEEDBACK INPUTS FIT IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
MULTIPLE INPUTS –
- Customer chooses one of 4 input types (SMS, Phone, QR and Web) – more convenience
- And one of 3 languages (English, Spanish and French)
- On any cell phone OR web enabled device
- Without an app or other download being needed
- Feedback is on the customers’ terms (device, input and language)
- Data is segmented in the dashboard by language and input type for greater insight
- Also check out Product Sheets