On location, customer feedback for a bank or credit union.
Improves customer satisfaction and operating standards.
Replaces Comment Cards and Online surveys
- Retail banks
- Credit unions
- Money transfer locations
- Check cashing locations
- Other retail financial services
Existing Customer Feedback Programs Are NOT Working
No More Comment Cards, Mystery Shopping or Email Surveys
If existing customer frustrations are not addressed, the top ten US retail banks are projected to lose over $16 billion of revenue in the next 12 months: In particular, this number projects over 10% of all their retail customers will defect.
The primary cause of defection is poor service.
A Better Strategy – On the Spot Customer Feedback
Help Improve Satisfaction Scores:
- One spot customer means the staff can immediately fix the issue
- And eliminate the problem
- And connect with the customer
- While they are at the location
- Before they defect
And Help Get More Testimonials:
- Happy customers (and only these!) are nudged to social media
- So you get more testimonials
- And no nasty online surprises before you have had a chance to fix them
Requesting Feedback via on Location Signage
Customer selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS. English or Spanish
Retail banks, credit unions, money transfer locations, check cashing locations and other retail financial services simply can’t afford to disappoint their customers. They need a straightforward and quick way of gathering feedback from these customers, so that they can respond quickly to fix any issues and minimize customer defection.
Thankfully, Opiniator exists as a 21st-century alternative to comment cards, mystery shopping or email surveys. This platform collects customer feedback and places it in an online dashboard, so helping retail banks improve their operating standards and customer satisfaction.
Feedback can be requested via on-location signage, where the customer can choose between QR code, web, phone call or SMS for sharing their thoughts and ratings of the experience.
Feedback via Tablet also Enabled
1-Click Staff Alerts – within 15 secondsLow score, photo upload or a keyword can trigger an immediate email or text alert to the right staff .
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the customer
- For improved operating standards
- Happier customers
- Decreased online complaints