On location, patient feedback during their visit, NOT after they have left.
Helps reduce online complaints by enabling immediate action.
Helps improve HIPAA scores and patient retention.
- Community Health Centers
- Medical Offices
- Urgent Care
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Patient Feedback Anywhere – Multiple Touchpoints
Stop Using Comment Cards:
- Too late for action
- After the visit
- Limited insight
- No action tracking to close the feedback loop
- No benefit to HCAHPS
Get In-Clinic Patient Feedback:
- So you can take immediate action
- From any patient while they are there
- Before the patient leaves
- To fix the issue before it affects others
- And comprises your HCAHPS score
Requesting Feedback via Signage
On location signage. Patient selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
Feedback via Tablet also Enabled
Get Feedback at any Point in the Patient Journey
Get alerted – within 15 seconds if they are not satisfied via email or text alert to the right staff .
- Staff courtesy
- Waiting times
- Quality of answers given
- Cleanliness of the facility
- Quality of care by provider
- Liklihood to recommend to others
Low Scores Trigger Alerts:
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier patients
- …And increased loyalty