In location, patient feedback during their visit, NOT after they have left.
Helps reduce online complaints by enabling immediate action.
Replaces comment cards and post visit email surveys.
- Community Health Centers
- Medical Offices
- Urgent Care
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Recapture patient feedback from runaway survey technology
Use on location signage to request feedback while the patient is at the clinic.
No more comment cards or post-visit email surveys.
Patient Experience Is a Prime Indicator of a System’s Overall Health.
– Healthcatalyst – 2020
EIGHT Reasons to Collect Patient Feedback:
- To understand what social media reviews really mean
- To manage the reputation of the provider
- To improve care
- To compare performance with other providers
- To reduce patient defection
- To take immediate action to recover a patient
- To reduce current feedback cost
- To increase staff accountability
Maximum Convenience for the Patient
Patient selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
Low Satisfaction Scores Trigger Immediate Alerts
All Data and Insight via a Private Online Dashboard
Get Feedback at any Point in the Patient Journey
Get alerted – within 15 seconds if they are not satisfied via email or text alert to the right staff .
- Staff courtesy
- Waiting times
- Quality of answers given
- Cleanliness of the facility
- Quality of care by provider
- Likelihood to recommend to others
Low Scores Trigger Alerts:
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier patients
- …And increased loyalty