What is Photo Upload?
A photo upload option is available for customers to take a picture at the business location and include this with their feedback. The same mechanism is available to staff who use Opiniator for inspections. Multiple photos can be added – no additional app required.
Why is Photo Upload Important?
Allowing a photo upload enriches the customer feedback detail so that when staff receive the alert from Opiniator they can also see visual detail. In addition, if staff use the program for inspections, they can include multiple photos of any issue(s) that need correcting. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
WHERE PHOTO UPLOAD FITS IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
PHOTO UPLOAD –
- An optional question for customer or staff feedback
- Works on all smartphones and all browsers
- Multiple photos can be included
- The photo is highlighted in the alert message – so viewed immediately and specific to the location
- All photos can also be reviewed in the main Opiniator dashboard
- No other system or additional app needed
- Also check out Inspection and Audit with Opiniator