What is Customer Recovery?
The customer can include contact information in their feedback if they would like the business to follow up. Location staff use this information to connect – so customer recovery starts. An SMS chat option is available. Note that contact or ID info is never collected until requested.
Why is it Important?
If the customer requests to be contacted through Opiniator – customer recovery can begin where the business has an opportunity to rectify any issue through direct communication within seconds of the feedback – AND while the customer is still at the location. This means the customer is less likely to defect, or complain online.
WHERE CUSTOMER RECOVERY FITS IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
CUSTOMER RECOVERY –
- Customer details are optional and collected only after opt-in and direct customer input
- Contact details can be presented within an alert message so staff have all information immediately
- Details of any communication to the customer can be input by staff for a full record
- Customer can also request an immediate, 2 way chat via SMS
- Immediate connection on their terms helps reduce customer defection
- No other system needed
- Also check out Guest Chat via SMS