In airport, passenger feedback at any part of their visit.
Increases passenger satisfaction and helps boost Tripadvisor scores.
Helps reduce maintenance and HSE.
- Check in
- Food service and concessions
- Retail stores
- Staff and inspection feedback
Passenger Feedback at any Part of their Journey
All airport passengers deserve to receive the highest standard of service during every minute of their time at the airport. But of course, this isn’t always the case.
That’s why our airport feedback software for capturing feedback from these customers, via their mobile phone, can be so invaluable. Rather than depending on ineffective comment cards or email or web surveys, airports can take advantage of a feedback survey platform that enables them to receive passenger ratings at any stage of a visit, including at check in, security, food service, retail stores and restroom, to cite just a few examples.
Opiniator collects feedback via it’s digital questionnaire, then places it in an online dashboard, thereby helping to boost passenger satisfaction, improve TripAdvisor scores and reduce maintenance and HSE.
Private, Online Dashboard for Closed Loop Feedback Review
Feedback Shown on Dashboard
- The right staff get to see the dashboard
- For any part of the airport
- Via interactive, drill down charts with comments
- Including a leaderboard
- And a review of the status of each issue, until close-out
Requesting Feedback via Signage
On location indoor signage. Passenger selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
Feedback via Tablet also Enabled
1-Click Staff Alerts – within 15 seconds
Low score, photo upload or a keyword can trigger an immediate email or text alert to the right staff .
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the passenger
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier passengers
- Decreased Yelp or TripAdvisor complaints
On the Spot Passenger Feedback – The Return on Investment
The ROI is an aggregate of:
- Increase in passenger satisfaction and retail spend
- Improvement in operating standards
- Reduction in existing feedback costs
- Decrease in HSE expsoure
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Ready made tissue trcking system
- Increase in staff accountability