What is an Online Dashboard?
The business sees all the feedback (scores, comments, trends) via a private online dashboard, with data updated in real-time. Staff log in using any web enabled device and can see if customers are satisfied and how any location or group of locations are performing.
Why is it Important?
The charts and comments deliver instant insight so the business so customer feedback can be actioned within minutes. This business intelligence is available on all web devices – the idea is to reach everyone, in a timely manner with the most accurate information. There is no delay, no spreadsheets or fuss. Just enhanced visibility to real data for better decision making.
WHERE AN ONLINE DASHBOARD FITS IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
- Private dashboard, access controlled
- All in one design – everything on one page for visibility
- Real-time updates – no latency
- Dynamic charts with drill down
- Comments included
- Accessible on any web enabled device including smartphones
- Replaces costly existing feedback methods / spreadsheets
- Export data via .csv. or .pdf
- Also check out Dashboard Case Study