In store, shopper feedback during their visit, NOT after they have left.
Helps improve store operations.
Helps reduce defection by enabling immediate staff action.
- Shopping mall
- Convenience store
- Grocery store
- Department store
- Discount store
- Drug store
- Other retail outlet
Retail Does Not Deliver a Good Shopper Experience
Retail has Some Big Problems
- 70% of shoppers have had a recent negative experience in stores.
- 64% have walked out of a store because of the physical appearance or disorganization.
- After one bad experience, 52% of shoppers will leave without making a purchase.
- One bad in-store experience is all it takes for 69% of shoppers to decide not to return.
…Shopper Feedback Anywhere – Will Help
Feedback Used For:
- Service evaluation
- New product feedback
- Staff knowledge review
- Point of sale assessment
- Queueing problems
- Signage evaluation
- Out of stock alerts
- Maintenance and HSE issues
- Walk the store staff feedback
Requesting Feedback via Signage
In store signage. Shopper selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet – storewide.
Feedback via Tablet and POS also Enabled
Get Feedback at any Point in the Shopper Journey
Get alerted – within 15 seconds via email or text alert to the right staff .
Low Scores Trigger Alerts:
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier patients
- …And increased loyalty
All Alerts and Data Tracked:
- Private, online dashboard
- Interactive charts
- Performance over time
- Location leaderboards
- Alert closure reportings
- …for closed loop feedback