In store, shopper feedback during their visit, NOT after they have left.
Helps improve store operations.
Helps reduce defection by enabling immediate staff action.
- Shopping mall
- Convenience store
- Grocery store
- Department store
- Discount store
- Drug store
- Other retail outlet
Retail Does Not Deliver a Good Shopper Experience
Retail has Some Big Problems
- 70% of shoppers have had a recent negative experience in stores.
- 64% have walked out of a store because of the physical appearance or disorganization.
- After one bad experience, 52% of shoppers will leave without making a purchase.
- One bad in-store experience is all it takes for 69% of shoppers to decide not to return.
…Retail Feedback Anywhere – Will Help
Many parts of the retail sector are notorious for giving shoppers a less-than-perfect experience. A given shopping mall, department store, convenience store or similar business may leave the shopper dissatisfied due to such factors as a poor physical appearance or bad customer service.
However, traditional means of gathering retail store feedback from shoppers – such as comment cards, POS receipt surveys and exit interviews – have often been cumbersome and inefficient for everyone involved.
This is where Opiniator can come in greatly useful, as shoppers can give their feedback to the Opiniator platform via QR code, the web, a phone call or SMS, thereby enabling retail establishments to take rapid and targeted action to boost shopper satisfaction.
Feedback Used For:
- Service evaluation
- New product feedback
- Staff knowledge review
- Point of sale assessment
- Queueing problems
- Signage evaluation
- Out of stock alerts
- Maintenance and HSE issues
- Walk the store staff feedback
Requesting Feedback via Signage
In store signage. Shopper selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet – storewide.
Feedback via Tablet and POS also Enabled
Get Feedback at any Point in the Shopper Journey
Get alerted – within 15 seconds via email or text alert to the right staff .
Low Scores Trigger Alerts:
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier patients
- …And increased loyalty
All Alerts and Data Tracked:
- Private, online dashboard
- Interactive charts
- Performance over time
- Location leaderboards
- Alert closure reports
- …for closed loop feedback