What is Alert Tracking?
When an alert has been created (sometimes called a ‘ticket’), Opiniator tracks the actions of staff to fix the issue, until they have closed out the alert. This is often called ‘Closed Loop Feedback’ – where the issue is tracked until resolution.
Why is Alert Tracking Important?
Tracking the alert allows the business to not only understand customer satisfaction BUT also monitor the reaction of accountable staff in following up and fixing any issues generated by customer feedback. 90% of US businesses collect feedback but only 10% do anything with that (Gartner). Tracking means the business will take action on feedback .
WHERE ALERT TRACKING FITS IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
ALERT TRACKING –
- Timer starts as soon as alert is sent to staff stopped when alert status changes to ‘complete’ (issue resolved)
- Repeat and escalation alerts until is ‘complete’ – means business improvement
- Dedicated interactive dashboard to review alert time and alerts outstanding
- Insight delivered on problem questions and underperforming locations
- Staff document actions input directly in Opiniator
- No other system needed
- Also check out Immediate Staff Alerts