What is Smiley and Icon Feedback?
An easy and visual way for a customer to deliver feedback is to select a smiley face or other rating icon that represents their view. This can replace a traditional numeric (Likert) scale or a simple choice question. Opiniator can deliver any icon set including ‘Smiley Faces’.
Why is it Important?
Enabling feedback that is easy to understand and simple to deliver – gives the business a higher response rate and greater engagement with customers. Smiley faces or icons can help with this. They are easy to understand no matter the language and are versatile in their use.
WHERE SMILEYS and ICONS FIT IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
SMILEY/ICON FEEDBACK –
- Any icon set can be used – not just Smiley Faces
- Smiley and Icon feedback can be used on any web device – Smartphone, Touchscreen and Tablet
- Any rating scale can be applied including NPS
- Responses linked to skip logic and alert functions
- Can become part of an email or auto-signature feedback
- Also check out Feedback via QR Code and Smiley