What is Survey Design Help?
The Opiniator team delivers survey design recommendations and technical implementation. This incorporates question design, rating scales, skip logic, survey prompts – to make sure enough customer feedback is generated and is actionable.
Why is it Important?
Most customer feedback programs fail because the business fails to design a survey that delivers the right information and / or is to confusing for the customer to deliver. Opiniator provides the technology and the survey design help to ensure the feedback is actionable. Th output is a full project plan with initial survey mapping and implementation – no errors.
WHERE SURVEY DESIGN HELP FITS IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
SURVEY DESIGN HELP –
- Each project starts with agreement on feedback goals
- Existing feedback programs and surveys are reviewed
- A full survey flowchart(s) is produced with recommendations
- Or standard survey questions can be picked from the library
- Incorporating question types, question flows, alert triggers, skip logic and dashboard design
- Surveys are then tested and zeroed out before going live
- Also check out Feedback Design