What are Staff Alerts?
Location staff are immediately notified (via email or SMS) of any negative feedback – and given the information needed to fix the problem and connect with the customer. Different staff are selected for each location and even each question in the feedback, so the right team are always notified.
Why are they Important?
Immediate staff alerts allow the business to take on-the-spot action. This means they can correct the issue while the customer is still at the location. Moreover they can recover the unhappy customer before they defect. Or worse, they defect and complain online.
WHERE IMMEDIATE STAFF ALERTS FIT IN THE FEEDBACK PROCESS
ASK – ANSWER – ACT – AUDIT
ASK: On Location Signs
Signs request customers to give feedback and notify staff using their cell phone
ANSWER: Feedback Given
Customer gives feedback via their own cell phone (SMS, QR, Web, Phone)
ACT: Staff Alerted
Staff receive an alert – so can fix the issue and immediately connect with the customer
AUDIT: 360 Degree
Issues tracked by location and staff until close-out via online dashboard
IMMEDIATE STAFF ALERTS
- Sent within 30 seconds of the feedback being delivered
- Message delivered via SMS and / or email
- Containing relevant data to respond
- Message can contain any field from the original feedback response(s)
- Customer contact delivered ONLY if requested by customer (opt in)
- Staff can immediately reply to alert directly from the message to close out feedback loop
- Staff can even start a chat with the customer
- Alert messages repeated until close-out
- Alerts can be escalated if not actioned within a timeframe
- Also check out Alert Tracking