Passenger feedback during any part of their journey.
Increases passenger satisfaction.
Helps reduce maintenance and HSE.
- In vehicle
- Food service and concessions
- Retail stores
- Staff and inspection feedback
Passenger Feedback for any Part of their Journey
Online Dashboard by Route for Closed Loop Feedback Review
Feedback Shown on Dashboard
- The right staff get to see the dashboard
- For any part of the airport
- Via interactive, drill down charts with comments
- Including a leaderboard
- And a review of the status of each issue, until close-out
Requesting Feedback via Signage
On location indoor signage. Passenger selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
Feedback on any part of the Transit Experience – examples
- Ease of use of ticket system
- Courtesy of the staff
- Cleanliness of the facility
- Alerting of any hazard or HSE issue
- Restroom cleanliness
- Confirmation of any maintenance issue
- Vehicle arrival on time
- Vehicle cleanliness
- Unruly passenger behavior notification
- Route and travel behavior
- Demographics collection
- Trip detail confirmation
1-Click Staff Alerts – within 15 seconds
Low score, photo upload or a keyword can trigger an immediate email or text alert to the right staff .
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the passenger
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier passengers
- Decreased Yelp or TripAdvisor complaints
On the Spot Passenger Feedback – The Return on Investment
The ROI is an aggregate of:
- Increase in passenger satisfaction and retail spend
- Improvement in operating standards
- Reduction in existing feedback costs
- Decrease in HSE expsoure
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Ready made tissue trcking system
- Increase in staff accountability