Passenger feedback during any part of their journey.
Increases passenger satisfaction.
Helps reduce maintenance and HSE.
- In vehicle
- Food service and concessions
- Retail stores
- Staff and inspection feedback
Passenger Feedback for any Part of their Journey
Online Dashboard by Route for Closed Loop Feedback Review
Feedback Shown on Dashboard
- The right staff get to see the dashboard
- For any part of the airport
- Via interactive, drill down charts with comments
- Including a leaderboard
- And a review of the status of each issue, until close-out
Requesting Feedback via Signage
On location indoor signage. Passenger selects QR code, Web, Phone call or SMS.
English or Spanish – works on any cell phone or tablet.
The process of travelling from place to place is one that simply must be pleasurable, safe and efficient for everyone involved. Subway, bus and train transit systems have to be especially conscientious to ensure this is achieved – but they might also lack an easy means of collecting feedback from passengers to act upon.
Opiniator fills this void. It enables the likes of stations, restrooms and retail stores to display on-location, in-vehicle indoor signage in relation to the given transport system, so that the passenger can provide their thoughts quickly and conveniently via the web, SMS, a phone call or QR code.
The result can be the insights that enable those responsible for such vital transit infrastructure to enact significant and ongoing improvements, thereby helping to reduce maintenance and HSE, while driving up passenger satisfaction.
Feedback on any part of the Transit Experience – examples
- Ease of use of ticket system
- Courtesy of the staff
- Cleanliness of the facility
- Alerting of any hazard or HSE issue
- Restroom cleanliness
- Confirmation of any maintenance issue
- Vehicle arrival on time
- Vehicle cleanliness
- Unruly passenger behavior notification
- Route and travel behavior
- Demographics collection
- Trip detail confirmation
1-Click Staff Alerts – within 15 seconds
Low score, photo upload or a keyword can trigger an immediate email or text alert to the right staff .
- The right staff get right info in seconds
- So can fix the issue
- Connect with the passenger
- Close the feedback loop with 1-click
- For improved operating standards
- Happier passengers
- Decreased Yelp or TripAdvisor complaints
On the Spot Passenger Feedback – The Return on Investment
The ROI is an aggregate of:
- Increase in passenger satisfaction and retail spend
- Improvement in operating standards
- Reduction in existing feedback costs
- Decrease in HSE expsoure
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Ready made tissue trcking system
- Increase in staff accountability