Restroom FeedbackFlushcheck - Restroom Feedback by Cell Phone
“94% of U.S. adults would avoid a business in the future if they encounter a dirty restroom.“
– Harris Interactive for Cintas Corp – 2011
Clean, functional, and working guest restrooms are critical for maintaining the reputation of any business.
They are a quality barometer for the brand.
So, why are restroom standards so bad?
Staff don’t use checklists
Inspections are infrequent and always too late
Kiosks or tablets are unhygienic, expensive and break down
And guests don’t talk to staff to complain
Which means you will often see this…..
The solution is for guests to use their own cell phone to notify staff of an issue.
So we developed Flushcheck – Restroom feedback by Cell Phone.
In restroom signage prompts the guest to alert the business. They choose QR code, Web or SMS. No app needed, it works immediately on any cell phone.
- The right staff get an alert in seconds (SMS/Email)
- So can fix the issue and close out the alert
- So no other guests are affected
- Clean restrooms, happy guests
Staff can also use Flushcheck for regular restroom inspections.
- Are restroom specific
- Are staff specific
- Can include a photo
- Are time stamped for verification
- Delivered by cell phone or any web enabled device
- Lower inspection costs
- Higher restroom standards
- Improved staff accountability
- Full audit trail
- No excuses
…….and no more checklists
Used by any business including:
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
- Hotels and restaurants
- Parks and attractions
- Airports …OR anyplace with public restrooms
- Improve guest satisfaction
Reduce water usage and maintenance cost
Improve safety risk
- Can be used for inspections