How's My Driving?Driver Observation by Citizens Using Their Cell Phone
“Commercial Fleet accident rates are increasing. In 2018 they have reached 20%.“
– Automotive Fleet – March 2018
Vehicle accidents are among the most expensive claims for a business.
The average cost of loss is $70,000.
Driver and Vehicle Monitoring can help.
Driver and Vehicle Monitor Programs are Effective
- They allow citizens to report bad driving
- Citizens call a third party
- They report what they have observed
- Usually bad driving or vehicle issues
- A Fireman’s Fund insurance study showed this type of program had a reduction of crashes of 22%
How Does the Opiniator Program Work?
Feedback Leads to Immediate Notification and Action
Opiniator vs. Standard How’s My Driving
Easier for the Citizen to Use, Greater Fleet Safety for the Business
Online Dashboard Shows Fleet Performance
Complements Truck Telematics
By Reporting on What Telematics Cannot:
- Bad parking
- Near misses
- Poor driver conduct
- Driver sleeping
- Driving threat