How's My Driving?Driver Observation and Management for Better Fleet Safety
“Commercial Fleet accident rates are increasing. In 2018 they have reached 20%.“
– Automotive Fleet – March 2018
Vehicle accidents are among the most expensive claims for a business.
The average cost of loss is $70,000. This is twice the cost of the average workplace injury.
Driver Monitor Programs are Effective
- They allow citizens to report bad driving
- Citizens call a third party
- They report what they have observed
- Usually bad driving or vehicle issues
- A Fireman’s Fund insurance study showed this type of program had a reduction of crashes of 22%