On the spot guest feedback via their mobile phone
Comment cards, email and web surveys
Facilities, hospitality, retail and healthcare
Immediate guest feedback, analysis and alerts
Return on Investment
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lower feedback costs
- Lower HSE risk
- Greater guest satisfaction
- Oregon Certified Emerging Small Business (ESB 7210)
- DUNS: 833252591
- CAGE: 5VQR3
January 2009 – Oregon
Overview – Take Back Control of Guest Feedback
Founded in 2009, Oberon3 has developed OPINIATOR. A Software as a Service (SaaS) digital comment card to help Facility and Operations Managers improve guest satisfaction, facility safety, and maintenance cost – through on the spot feedback delivered using the guest’s own mobile phone. This is combined with real-time analysis, alerts, tracking and benchmarking so the facility can fix any issue and recover any visitor.
Primary NAICS Codes
Current Signage Examples
- Allows feedback via SMS, Phone Call, QR code and Web, in both English and Spanish. This means more convenience for the guest – and more responses for the agency.
- Includes integrated analytics and dashboard – no more spreadsheets.
- Links negative feedback to a ticketing system so the agency can track the issue until it is closed out – so operating performance will improve.
- 12 states and over 400 Government facilites
- Collection of on-location visitor feedback
- Trip analysis
- HSSE ratings
- Suggestion box
- Inspection tool
- Capital spending suggestions
OPINIATOR – The Process
Current Prime Customers
Matt Selbie – President